9.18.2008

i'M SORRY--

I have waited to long to update, but I never sit long enough to write about my life.

Lets start with college. I LOVE TECH!!! Ruston is greatt... My classes are going good so far! I have met some awesome people! The A-Chi-O girls are amazing! They are making college that much better! I lovee my roommies!! I know we see each other everyday all day and it gets kinda hard, but we're doing good!! Won't be long we'll be in UP's!! YES!!

I am very homesick.. I miss home more and more everyday and when Friday rolls around, I'm dying! I miss my mom. I'm used to her being there all the time and now i only see her for 2 or 3 days. I miss my daddy too.... He's doing so good with his stuff and I'm not there to help him. But everything will be okay! I also miss Dustin... alot. It seems like everyday gets harder for us... We don't fight or anything.. We just get sad and more homesick. But we're strong and we have a very strong relationship and i KNOW we will make it through!

Some other things that have been going on with me...
I am on the flag football team for Alpha Chi, We're gunna kick butt!!!
I am planning on running for freshman class president!!
And.. I have become addicated to Grey's!
I have watch season 1-3 in about 2 weeks!

Well I guess thats all for now!

1 comment:

The Ainsworth Family said...

Hey girl hey!

Of course she does! And yes you def have to come watch a game with us! I'm glad you are loving college, I just wish we could be at the same college or even closer at least! I miss you!

You and Dustin will be just fine, I promise! I made it so I know you can too!

Good luck with running for President! I know you will do well!

I love you Tori!

Britt*