8.25.2008

Just Starting!

This is my first time to do a blog! So it might take me a little bit to get the hang of it! I always looked at Natlie's blog, so i thought I would make my own!

I am getting ready to move off to college this Wednesday!!! I am so excited! I am going to Rush!!! Dustin moved off to college 2 weeks ago, Its been kinda hard but we are doing really good with it! =)

This is all for now! I will write more later!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a pic of Dustin and I from his sister's birthday!

Tori-

1 comment:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Way to go! As you can see I think blogs are cool. It will be a great way to keep your friends and family up-to-date on you new college life. They will love it. My family loves watching Natalie on mine.

I am so excited about Natalie's new one too. I so love the Little Tiger.