8.28.2008

Yes! I'm finally at Tech!!!! I love it. One of my roommates is here, Catherine is her name! We both are going through RUSH right now... And having a blast!! =) There are so many awesome choices... Its going to be hard!!! I will let you know by sunday with one I will be in!!

Here are some pics of our dorm room... One of the roommates isn't here yet so Its still kinda empty.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my bed and my night stand!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my desk area!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is our sink area... Of course our bathrooms are DOWN THE HALL! =(

I'm having a really good time.. I miss Dustin very much tho... I hope I get to see him Monday or Sunday. I lovee him very much!

He is doing very good at Holmes. He loves it! And the awesome people he's met!! I was kinda worried about his leaving at first, but he's doing awesome! Lucky tail gets to go home tommorrow right after class till Monday! AH!! Lucky him!

Well thats all for now! Just wanted to update a little!!





-Tori-

1 comment:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Your mom and family are going to love watching you and your new college experiences through this blog. Keep up the good work!