8.26.2008

Nervous!

Today is my last day at home before I move!! I'm very excited about moving to Tech and Rushing!! Classes don't start till Sept 4, so I have some time to get use to everything. Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous, and my answer has been HECK NO for a while now... but as the time is coming to go, I am... Very nervous. And sad... I am such a momma's girl and i don't wanna leave her. =( Of course I'll miss everyone else too, but my ma is special to me.

I have a wonderful nephew that I will miss too. I just realized I will only be seeing his every other weekend... That is going to be very hard!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are pics of me and Trent. I lovee this little rat!

Yesterday was a good day. I got to hang out with Erika! I misses her!!! Dustin and I had a hard day... I guess I'm just getting worried about moving tomorrow... everyone keeps tellings me that its NOT going to work with us at two different colleges.... I can't stand hearing that. It breaks my heart!!. Dustinand I have been through so much already. I KNOW WE WILL MAKE IT.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have tons of pics of us!

I'm going to wait on my laptop the rest of the day.. I'll write more later! =)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

And I am such a Tori's "MA"...I miss you soooo much already!
Love, "MA"